Governments & Higher Education
Tools to meet compliance requirements, detect improper payments, and manage risk.
Designed for federal, state and local governments, and higher education institutions.
As a GRC professional, you’re constantly challenged to do more with less. Whether you’re assuring regulatory compliance, managing your organization's evolving risk landscape or protecting against fraud, waste and abuse, we can help. Drawing on decades of experience working with hundreds of governments and educational institutions, Galvanize is positioned to help you achieve your GRC goals. The toolkits below include an integrated library of standards and regulations and resources to help make your job easier.
Included in the Content For Governments & Higher Education
Browse by toolkit
A toolkit is a curated set of tools aimed at addressing one area of risk or compliance.
For example, a toolkit might include a set of data analytics, a risk control framework, and a best practices program.
Improper Payments Toolkit
Improper payments degrade the integrity of government programs and erode citizens’ trust in the government. Galvanize’s out-of-the box scripts analyze 100% of your transaction data to uncover fraud indicators within your programs. Proactively stop improper payments before they occur and ensure that government funds are managed with the highest integrity.
- Do Not Pay Analysis Apps
- Medicare/Medicaid Analysis Apps
- SNAP Data Analytic Scripts
- Unemployment Insurance Data Analytics Scripts
Yellow Book (GAGAS) Toolkit
Adhering to Yellow Book’s gold standard and ensuring standardization across your entire audit team can be challenging. This leads to issues arising, peer reviews and the risk that your audits don’t follow best practices. With this toolkit, Yellow Book standards and procedures will be at your fingertips, along with audit project templates that ensures your team meets the highest standards.
- GAGAS 2011
- GAGAS Agreed Upon Procedures (GAO 2011) Project Templates
- GAGAS Financial Audit (GAO 2011) Project Templates
- GAGAS Performance Audit (GAO 2011) Project Templates
Grants Management Toolkit
Recipients of federal grants need to comply with the federal Uniform Grant Guidance (OMB A-133), or risk losing grant eligibility. This toolkit includes ready-to-use compliance rules built into your HighBond environment. Be confident in your Single Audit readiness and reduce the time and effort involved.
- AGA® Subrecipient Risk Assessment Monitoring Tool 2009
- OMB A-133 Part 3.1 Uniform Guidance (June 2016) Compliance Map
- OMB A-133 Part 3.2 Uniform Guidance (June 2016) Compliance Map
- OMB A-133 Part 4 - Department of Agriculture (USDA) Programs
- OMB A-133 Part 4 - Department of Education (ED) Programs
- OMB A-133 Part 4 - Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Programs
- OMB A-133 Part 4 - Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Programs
- OMB A-133 Part 4 - Department of Transportation (DOT) Programs
OMB A-123 Toolkit
Compliance with OMB A-123 is extremely challenging—managers may not be aware of their responsibilities and capturing self-assessments across different departments can be a nightmare. This toolkit provides Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government immediately available in your HighBond environment so that you can ensure your internal controls meet the standards.
- OMB A-123 (Revision 2014)
Government IT Compliance Toolkit
Setting up, tracking, and managing federal government IT compliance is time consuming and burdensome. Federal auditors often spend weeks simply mapping out requirements in a spreadsheet. Skip the tedious setup time and more swiftly understand and report on your compliance with our pre-loaded Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual standards.
- FISCAM Business Process Application Controls 2009
- FISCAM General IT Controls 2009
Higher Education Compliance Toolkit
Complying with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is demanding. It is not easy to coordinate across multiple functional and departmental areas—and a miss can result in losing critical federal funding. With this toolkit, FERPA regulations are embedded in HighBond from the beginning, helping you achieve efficient and effective compliance.
- FERPA 2017
Not what you were looking for? Explore more content suites
Banking & Lending
- AML/ATF Compliance Toolkit
- EFT Risk Toolkit
- Banking Op Risk Toolkit
- And more
Financial Controls Monitoring
- Accounts Payable Toolkit
- Vendor Management Toolkit
- Human Resources Management Toolkit
- And more
- General IT Compliance Toolkit
- NIST Toolkit
- ISO 2700X Toolkit
- And more
- GRC Subscription Value Toolkit
- Analytics Subscription Value Toolkit
- And more